About Signs 330
An independent, locally owned and operated sign shop
What We Believe
- Good signs can be a major tool for successfully marketing and promoting businesses
- Customers need a one-stop shop for all of their signage needs
What Does the Customer Want?
- Expert support to determine the most cost-effective signage to achieve their marketing objectives
- Assurance that once they place their order it will be delivered on time and in full
- A stress-free process from start to finish
We want to hear how we did
Following up after the delivery of our signs is an important part of our relationship with our customers; after all, we’re a customer service business that makes signs. We want your honest feedback on how we performed and how we can improve. Our goal is to make it easy for you to choose us for your future signage needs and to tell your friends, family, and business associates about Signs 330.
Meet the Team
Owners Brian and Bill are excited about the new sign company they have created and are proud of the team who drive the business on a daily basis.
A graduate of Kent State University with a Masters Degree in Computer Science. She loves spending time with her husband, 4 children, and several pets.
A ripe University of Akron graduate looking to put her education to some good use. Oh, and cats. She loves her cats
A graduate of the University of Mount Union with a passion for art, mostly music, and cinema. What’s your favorite band or movie?
A hip mom of three girls and a dog, a loving wife, a holder of two business degrees, and a crafter of all the rad things.